Answered

Broken answer in Korean

• 13 October 2021
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

There was cutting off the new customer.

I’ve checked all the process and i found out the error in typeform.

When a visitor tries to fill out the answer box in Korean, the words are broken mobile and desktop both.

It’s very serious problem because it’s the only channel for sales.

I have tried several times with other methods (Using explore, off Crome plug-in and so on) but nothing works.

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 October 2021, 16:40

View original

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @icatchu thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing the URL of your Typeform so we can test this? 

I have the same issue, please tell me if you solve this problem. :grinning:

@Liz It looks like a bug, our japanese forms are experiencing the same problem since this morning. The kanji conversion function is not working at all and customers are having to copy and paste text from a word document. I will also raise a ticket to Support for help.:thumbsup_tone2:

Here’s one form in japanese to test:

Hey @icatchu and @LeoBlack we’re having a similiar issue in our japanese forms. In our case, copying and pasting from a Word document is the fast workaround we found to deal with the issue until it’s fixed for good. Do you this can work with the Korean forms as well? I know it’s not ideal, but it’s at least one way to keep things going until we have this issue fixed definitely. 

Badge

Having same Issue on Japanese form here too. 

@Paulo 
Please let me know if there were any updates on ticket.

Userlevel 1

I am also using it at a Korean company. I have the same issue, so please share it when you know how to solve it.

@t_shi_ma_da @activelife Now it’s a matter of time until people in the Western world wakes up.

I’m marking @picsoung @Liz and @Gabi Amaral for visibility.

I have the same issue 😥

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @icatchu thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing the URL of your Typeform so we can test this? 

https://ausidofp.typeform.com/icatchu-form

Including this form, other all forms typing in Korean are under the error.
I received feedback from technical support but still it’s been fixed..

@Liz I’m not sure why this topic was marked as ‘solved’, but in fact it still open.

I also get the same error.
Hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.
Our company conducts many surveys every day.
Today, I replaced the paper questionnaire again. ㅜㅜ

I faced the same problem.
I have to produce a survey for tomorrow's event, but I don't know what to do. 
Please take quick action.

Userlevel 1

I am also using it at a Korean company. I have the same issue, so please share it when you know how to solve it.

My company surveys 300 to 400 people every day. There is a big obstacle to work now.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

We are also having the same problem here with our Japanese-based form. Our survey respondents are unable to convert Hiragana to Kanjis. (Even Hiragana is just barely insertable. A word hit on keyboard will sometimes get recognized as multiple hits, and causes the same word appearing multiple times. See as attached.)

We will be using your service in our coming project on October 18th, so please kindly take actions on fixing this issue.

Sincerely

I think it doesn’t happened on iphone. 

Userlevel 1

Currently, there is a problem with Korean and Japanese typing. iPhone has no problem, and problems occur on Android and PC.

I want to type [타입] in Korean, but I type [ㅌ타ㅏㅇ이ㅣㅂㅂ] twice.

In English, for example, I want to type the word [type], but it is typed [ttyyppee].

@Liz I don't know why it was treated as solved, but I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

@funkyts @activelife The Japanese forms are experiencing the same issue both in iPhone and PC. Even if you’re using the Roman alphabet Japanese keyboard the issue, trying to type plain alphabet, the letters are still duplicated as @VB_MikeL pointed out.

Hi, @Liz  I have same issue both PC and mobile, in this form.

Could you please tell me, if you solve, as soon as possible?

Badge +5

@Liz I’m not sure why this topic was marked as ‘solved’, but in fact it still open.

Possibly someone pressed the button by mistake. Just removed the solved tag! 

This is a very serious issue.

I hope it gets fixed quickly.

Please let me know, when it’s fixed.

hurry up Typeform! work harder!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Still waiting.. my business have shut down whole day long. :disappointed:

my business have shut down whole day long too..:weary:

Same here. I guess this issue only occurs in chrome browser. it works fine in other browsers. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.