Answered

Filter in the "summary" section by date

• 28 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hola! Alguno sabe si existe la posibilidad de filtrar por fecha en la sección “resumen”? Quiero que me arroje resultados y gráficos de una determinada fecha y no de la totalidad.

Gracias!

-- Google Translation -- 

Hi there! Do you know if there is a possibility to filter by date in the "summary" section? I want it to show me results and graphs for a certain date and not for the whole. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 July 2021, 15:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MKTSRKNY welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. :grinning:

We don’t have an option to filter the summary by date, but I’ll share this suggestion with our product team. :grin: Let me know if you think of any other questions/suggestions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MKTSRKNY Some good news! The devs have confirmed this feature is coming. :grin: I don’t have a timeline for it quite yet, but when I do, I’ll let you know!

Hey Liz! I’m sorry about language. Thanks for your answer. I’ll be waiting for your update on this feature. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @MKTSRKNY !

Hello @Liz , do you haven an ETA on this? This is really important for us, as we want to see “change in ratings over time”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @YAK I don’t have any updates but as always, I’ll post them here if we do.