Answered

REFUND

Hi, @igorleal I just changed my plan. Yesterday I paid 290 usd for the basic plan for one year, but today I changed to the monthly plan and paid an additional 44.93 usd. So please refund 290 usd. My account is ******@gmail.com (username: ****** king). 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 4 August 2022, 11:07

View original

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @goyangtwo king! Welcome to our Community!

The billing team are best placed to handle any refund queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request. =)

P.S.: Make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps! 😊

Pls refund my recent charge.

It was on autopay. I do not wish to continue subscribing to Typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @adhdsuperwoman.com I’ve added your post here for further information on how to request a refund. 

Hi Liz! How are you? I hired a subscription of 48.50 usd only for one month without automatic renewal, and checking my card, they will charge me again for the subscription that I did not authorize, I would like to cancel it and request a refund since I do not have that money to pay it, and I do not I hired him this way, I need your help, thank you very much!

The last two months I didn't want to use it and I think the billing was charged, and received two charge. I want a refund..

Best answer by Emerson Ribeiro

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @emerson09gomes and @wodahairstudio Please see the answer above for further help with your question. 😀

I registered with Github Student Pack and I add the credit card to use coupon code for free 1 year with professional plan.

I used it for a first time and I was never used it again, I forgot about it until my credit was charged.

I’m not have enough money to pay bill.

Can I refunds if you please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pucharamai kumpiranont I have added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Hi @Liz,

What process is going on
, If you need any information feel free to ask me. I’d be very grateful if you could help me expedite because bank will charge me soon.

Thanks for response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@pucharamai kumpiranont - you need to raise a ticket with Typeform Billing through this link

Hi Liz, I accidently paid for the yearly subscription and need to cancel it- it was less than an hour ago.  I used my personal card for my company work and we don’t need this service.  Please let me know what I can do to get a refund.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @suelifeworks I’ve added your post here with more information on what to do. 😀

I was supposed to pay for the monthly plan, but I accidentally paid for the annual plan. Can I pay only for this month and get a refund for the rest?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Katharina I’ve added your post here where we have more information on this. 😀

Hi,

I subscribed to a yearly plan and after 2 weeks changed to the free plan.
I thought I will get a refund.
Can you take care of it? I used the plan for a few days, you can delete the data and my account as well.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IS-CL Team I’ve added your post here where we have the answer for this. 

@Liz  Hi, I subscribed to the $39 plan and would like to refund. Please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SULZBACHER1 You will need to contact our billing team using the link above for further help with this. 

Hi, 

I was charged for my annual subscription on my credit card, but I don’t need this platform anymore. I cancelled my subscription six days later, which I believe your policy is within 14 days. I want to confirm that the charge will be taken off my credit card. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Lwagner82 I’ve added your post here where you can find more information on where to ask any billing questions related specifically to your account. 😀

Olá, gostaria de solicitar o reembolso do meu pacote de assinatura.

Comprei ontem o pacote de 1 mês, porém me arrependi da compra pois a necessidade que eu teria para utilizar as ferramentas do plano pago foram canceladas. Hoje completará apenas 24 horas que efetuei o pagamento do plano, e não o utilizei por todo o mês.

Desde já, agradeço pela compreensão, espero que possam me ajudar.

Hello, I would like to request a refund for my subscription package.Yesterday I bought the 1 month package, but I regretted the purchase because the need I would have to use the tools of the paid plan were cancelled.Today it will only be 24 hours since I paid for the plan, and I haven't used it for the entire month.Thank you in advance for your understanding, I hope you can help me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jhonatan Gasperi I’ve added your post here where we have the answer for this. 😀

I requested a refund for my plan 2 days ago.

When can I get a refund on my plan?

How long it will take to refund my payment.

please, check it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @motz I’ve moved your post here where we have more information on requesting a refund. 

I have contacted support and no response! I need this ASAP