Answered

Reporting on Test Scores

• 8 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello!   We are new to TypeForm, and love what we have been able to do.   We are now working on our first employee evaluation, and have created our first “test”.   What we are trying to do is find a way to view a report containing the scores of each person completing the test.   We have assigned point values of “1” to the correct answer and “0” to the wrong answer.   We are not looking to have the employee see a screen with their results at end, rather have a summary of who ended up with what score that we as test creators can see.   It is probably simple but I haven’t been able to figure it out.  The summary screen shows each person who took it, and how they answered - so we could add it up, but that seems like a lot of work :)    I appreciate any insight that any of you can provide.  Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 March 2021, 20:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Matt A. - from the Results tab of the Typeform, you should be able to download the responses as a csv or xlsx file and work with that. 

I have used the Google Sheets integration to be able to tally results more efficiently .. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Matt A. Hope you’re doing well! Wanted to circle back to see if you were able to utilize @john.desborough ‘s solution to find your results? :grinning:

@Liz    Thank you for checking in.  I was able to export the results and see the raw score, which is somewhat helpful.  It would just be easier if there was a way to see that score in Typeform’s results somewhere.  The information is there, we just can’t see if without performing more steps.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Matt A. - you should be able to see the score in the Results panel, but if you have any feedback where else you’d like to see it, I’m happy to share that with our product team!