Answered

Responses

• 22 September 2022
  • 22 replies

Hello, I have 6 LIVE events in my workspace and all my responses disappeared. PLEASE HELP!!!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 September 2022, 17:24

View original

22 replies

I logged on today and all of my data/responses were gone please help!

Hi,

As i upgraded my plan , i lost the 10 answers I had from the Fee plan…

How can i get them back??

Thanks

nos acaba de pasar lo mismo, ahora mismo

es bueno saber que no estoy solo. ¿El sitio web también dijo que estaba inactivo al principio para usted?

Mine are gone too

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

there is an issue that is reported on the Typeform status page

Ok, thahk you. I need my list:) asap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

will have to wait till they resolve the issue i believe.. keep an eye on that page and suggest subscribing to it so that you get email notifications when the system has issues.. 

des

ps: just a suggestion,that i make to all my clients: connect every typeform to a google sheet so that you have all the data pushed to a google sheet and available to you even if there are issues with the platform.. cuz like anything else in this world, sometimes things just break down.. lol

That’s a great idea. I am new to type form. How do i do that?

SOS!當我登錄我的帳戶時。我發現我所有結果的類型都消失了?誰能幫助我

From one refresh to the next, all my typeform responses are vanished. I did not accidentally delete them, nor did I change the typeforms - but the responses are all gone.

Has this happened to someone else on here, and if so, can I get them back? I desperately need these responses for my work.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@joyjoy - click the Connect link at the top of your builder screen.. and then click on the button for google sheets.. follow the prompts.. 

我的帳號也出現一樣的問題,是系統異常嗎?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

there is an outage that has been reported on the typeform status page

Yes, I think it’s a system abnormality. Hopefully restored soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@carlmoldestad - a suggestion, that i make to all my clients regarding typeforms: connect the typeform to a google sheet using the Connect integration

this way you have a copy of the data in the spreadsheet in the event of issues like this.. 

des

What happen to that?  會修好它嗎?

Thank you - I will do that for future reference!

The same happens to us! Thank you @john.desborough for the notice.

All of my typeform responses are missing as of this morning and we did not make any edits to any of the forms. Over 600 total all disappeared! What happened? 

all responses missing - no changes were made  SAME CASE 

It happened too on our side. I hope the bug will get fixed!