More Design Options

Would like to be able have our Typeform seamlessly blend into our website, but with very limited design options this becomes difficult and makes it stand out from the rest of the site. There needs to be more granularity for the design features…

• Ability to upload custom fonts
  • Ability to select different fonts for each element
  • Ability to change colour of Description font
  • Ability to change the sizes of text rather than just Small, Medium, Large for all elements
  • Ability to remove keyboard shortcut prompts
  • Ability to remove privacy prompts
  • Ability to change weight of button font, defaults to Bold
  • Ability to change colour or remove borders/fill area around multiple choice options

If the Typeform is designed to become an important part of our website, it should have the design flexibility that any website CMS would have.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cprior Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by the community and thanks for sharing this feedback. I’ve shared this with the product team. Do you mind sharing a bit more about your use case with typeform so I can also share this with the developers? 

Hi @Liz, sure thing. We’re looking to embed a product recommendation quiz on the home page of our company website. We’re a B2B SaaS provider.

Our website uses different fonts/font weights/colours for headers vs body text, and we’re looking to replicate our brand within our Typeform quiz so that for users it feels like an uninterupted experience.

Would also like to remove prompts such as “press Enter” next to buttons, as we don’t have this anywhere else on our site, so makes it inconsistent.

There just needs to be more flexibility in general for all the design elements in the builder, so that our Typeform can become an integrated part of our website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh interesting, thanks for sharing, @cprior . 

@mathio do you know if there’s any possibility with the Embed SDK to do any of these (even if it’s not supported)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cprior and @Liz,

we do not support this level of customization.

I’d suggest to make the background of your embedded form transparent (see help article for details), thats how you can best make the form blend with your website.

Hi @mathio,

I’m not sure how a transparent background would help with any of the issues I mentioned? Please see my original post.

I’m aware you currently don’t support this level of customization, which is why I’m making a point to request it. 

This tool would be able to deliver a much better end product with these kind of design features, which as I mentioned would be commonplace in any website CMS.

Thanks