Answered

Navigation to beginning of form

Hello

I’m wondering how a form and navigate back to the first question but to a clear, unanswered version.

My first question is a drop down and i want each time a different answer is selected, for the following questions to apply to each new answer selection on that first drop down and generate a new set of answers each time. 

thanks

J

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 1 May 2024, 17:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @yaddleif Thanks for stopping by the community! You could use this kind of logic jump, but one thing I will note is that if you’d like the responses recorded every time, I’m afraid this isn’t possible. We don’t quite have a looping feature yet, so you would essentially need to show the question as many times as you’d like it to be recorded in their answers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @yaddleif - you could have the user submit form after each question and redirect the user on completion back to the same form to start again

use a hidden variable like v_done (default value = no) to pass from the first time in the form, where they might see the Welcome screen, so that if v_done is set to yes (use a logic rule to do this) it goes to the question and not the welcome screen. 

just a loop-y though

des