Answered

Remove embde bar video

Hello,

I created a videoask then embedded in typeform for a survey, but I cannot manage to remove the underlying bar in the video, as shown in the picture.

Is it possible to do that, if so how can I?

Thank you for all the help!

Giada

icon

Best answer by Grace 7 May 2024, 15:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace do you happen to know what that bar is? 

@GiadaLett You’re referring to the gray/white-ish bar, right? 

Yes exactly, that gray bar which I cannot find any button or field that is referring to that and how to remove it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GiadaLett 😊 that grey bar is related to the answer type in the videoask, it looks like you have the open ended answer type set up with just the text reply toggled on so someone can reply to your videoask with a text answer.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have follow up questions!

I see, yes it was exactly that than you so much! My issue is that since I want to embed the videoask in typeform I want participants to then answer with a brief text after watching the video. I was not able to not associate any response in videoask, is there a different way to do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @GiadaLett if you want them to respond to the video you’ll need that text field and then the response will go to your VideoAsk inbox. It’s not currently possible to pass contact information from the typeform to an embedded videoask so that might be why you can’t see who answered the video.