Question

Google Sheets doesn't receive data after changing answer type

• 7 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I have changed one of the answer types from drop-down to multiple choice (and added the “Other” option). I don’t seem to have lost any data but new entries are not being received in the Google Sheet anymore.

My Google Sheet is a bit of a T-Rex, it has lots of tabs some connected to other Typeforms, some with formulas to “clean” that data.

Will deleting the integration and creating it again make it bring the responses to the same “raw data” tab as it used to? Or have I “broken” the integration forever by changing the answer type? Can this damage my sheet and any of the integrations/formulas I have? Is there any other solution?

Edit: wait, am I having delays because I happened to have made this change when there are delivery delays in integrations in Typeform? (just have seen the notification)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SaiKumar It is possible that changing the question type could affect the data sent to Google Sheets, but also because we’re experiencing an issue at the moment, I’d suggest waiting until that’s resolved just to see if that solves the issue. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @SaiKumar - are you still experiencing this issue? Let us know!