Answered

Not allowed to publish?

• 24 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Typeform isn’t allowing me to click the “publish button” - Would there be a reason for this? I am using the free version, but my quiz has under 10 questions. So I don’t know why it wouldn’t allow me to publish.

When I click it does nothing.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 24 October 2023, 22:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NatKringoudis Do you mind sharing a screenshot or video of what you’re seeing when you try to publish the form? Thanks in advance!

There actually is nothing popping up or being shown, When I click the button it  just doesn’t respond. But when I click anywhere else eg. The create tab or share tab, it works. The black publish button top right isn’t responsive.

Another issue, is I am trying to connect to Keap Infusion Soft but it continues to give me this error message. I have added an email question at the start of my typeform and it still tells me this after i try to connect Keap.

I fixed it! I went to the connect page and above the link there was a hyperlink saying to publish latest version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@NatKringoudis - just a note that endings count in the number of question. your screen shot only shows 2 but if you have more than that, you would have more than 10 questions. If you have not Published the form, you won’t be able to implement an integration

des