Answered

Response Summary

• 6 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I’m recently using Typeform and I find the summary response of the surveys very useful.
Currently I have launched a couple of similar surveys in different languages, English and Spanish. Do you know if there is a possibility of obtaining a summary responses that include the two surveys (to obtain total results)?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 February 2021, 16:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Estefania  - I am a user of Typeform and working on a similar scenario. 

I have two different sources of answers to the same survey, that i want to keep distinct unto themselves, BUT i want to join the results into an overall ‘research total’ data set.

I have Google Sheets integration set up for both surveys and then I have a ‘combine the results’ Sheet set up to pull the data in from both sources and combine, so that i can do the overall analysis. 

just the way that I am approaching this - there are more elegant and efficient ways to do this but it works for me at this time. 

hope this helps in some fashion

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Estefania welcome to the Community! 🎉

As always, @john.desborough, you have been really helpful. Thanks for sharing your use case with us! That's exactly what I would suggest too. 🤩 

While it is not possible to combine results from different forms in the Typeform account, the workaround of combining them in a Google Sheets or similar tool would (hopefully) solve this need. =)

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough @Mariana thank you! :ok_hand_tone1:

It was what i supposed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to help! Let me know if there is anything else the community team can do for you 💪🏻