Answered

Self-notification emails

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have set up ‘self-notification emails’ following the procedure on the help pages. However, I am still not receiving these emails whenever a form is completed.

I have got the destination email in the correct box and have published the form, but it still doesn’t follow through.

Is there something else i should be doing?

Thank-you in advance!

Dan

icon

Best answer by Mariana 1 February 2021, 18:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @dan@providence. Thanks for joining our community! 😊

Oftentimes, people publish the form but then change something (like adding the self-notification email, for example) and forget to publish it again. Do you think this could be your case? To make sure, just click the Publish button on the upper-right hand corner of the builder. Once done, the latest changes will be reflected in the live version of your form. If you need more info, you can learn more here.

Let me know if you were able to receive the email notification after doing this. Looking forward to hearing good news. =)

Userlevel 1

I’ve got it working; it seems it may have been the case that it was not published when i thought it was. I feel silly now.

Thank-you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @dan@providence. Yay!!! That's great news! 🤩

And please do not feel silly. This is more common than you can imagine. =) 

Keep in mind any other changes you make to your form will need to be published again to be reflected in the live version.

We're looking forward to seeing amazing forms from you!