Spring Sale

Save up to 25% off Typeform & VideoAsk plans in our Spring Sale! 🌱

Save up to 25% off Typeform & VideoAsk plans in our Spring Sale! 🌱
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey all, it's Chris from Typeform's Product Marketing team, and I'm debuting with my first post to the Typeform community with some exciting news! 

From today you can save up to 25% extra on yearly plans for Typeform and VideoAsk in our Spring Sale 🎉

Our Spring Sale will run from March 14th-18th March 14-21st and is designed to help you get growing by unlocking additional features and allowing for more responses. (UPDATE: Now valid until March 21, 2022 (we surprised you with a few more days to save by extending the original deadline of March 18, 2022).

Here's a look at the perks, and what you'll save:

Business

20 extra features + 10,000 responses/month

35% off

See perks

Plus

12 extra features + 1,000 responses/month

30% off

See perks

Basic

7 extra features + 100 responses/month

25% off

See perks

Get your Typeform discount here!

We're also offering up to 25% off VideoAsk plans, which will unlock the ability to have richer online interactions with your audience, via video. Click here to claim your discount.

Legal stuff: to prevent allergies while the Spring Sale is blooming, your discount can only be used once and can’t be combined with other promotional discounts. Standard yearly plan discount still applies. Now valid until March 21, 2022

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there,

I just noticed this Spring Sale and ironically both of my Typeform and VideoAsk plans are set to renew today. I’m on the annual Basic plan on Typeform and the annual Grow plan on VideoAsk.

My question is whether I’m eligible as someone who doesn’t need to alter either plan and if so, will this discount be applied automatically to both of my billing charges? Or do you need to do this manually?

Looking for a speedy response before I’m charged which could be at any time today. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looks like upon my renewals, I should be charged $240 for each of the 2 plans, when accounting for the Spring Sale. I send an inquiry to the support team about this, in case they respond first.

Thanks for any help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Darnell happy Monday! 

The Spring promo won’t be automatically added on to subscriptions, the support team can add the promo code on for you, I just double checked and they’ve got your ticket so someone will be answering you soon! 

Let us know if you have any other questions about the promo, or about using Typeform and VideoAsk :rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace happy Monday to you too and thanks for the speedy response!

Good to know that while the promo won’t be automatically applied, the support team will do it for me manually.

Will keep an eye out for their response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome, let us know if there’s anything else we can help with @Darnell :blush:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

so exciting!!

thanks for the great deal!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace I did here back from support, but it was VideoAsk’s support that I heard back from and they couldn’t help me with this billing task.

So I contacted Typeform’s support directly and am currently awaiting a response. However, I’ll be billed within the next half-hour for my annual plan, so if it a coupon is going to be applied, it needs to happen within the next 30 mins. Can you please have them expedite this inquiry? Thanks in advance, Grace.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Darnell sorry for the late response here, I’m looking into this with the billing team now so should have some more info soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Darnell someone from the team should be in touch with you now, let me know if you don’t hear anything though! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace thanks for the update and yes, I heard from someone on your team recently. All set now and I appreciate your help with this.