Answered

How to Require Email Submission Before Displaying Personalized Quiz Results

Hello, I've created a personal health quiz that leads to one of five potential outcomes based on the answer to the sixth question.

However, I want to collect email addresses after the sixth question is answered, before showing personalized the result.

Currently, as soon as the sixth question is answered, it automatically shows the result.

How can I change this so that participants must enter their email address to see their result after answering the sixth question?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by picsoung 13 May 2024, 18:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ozenc - can you share a screenshot of your logic rules please? that will help us determine the best way to resolve this for you

des

Hi John, thanks for your help. Here you can find the screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/1wCX5sV (2 pics)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ozenc that shows the logic flow not the rules that are on question 6 itself.. it looks like only one choice on q6 takes you to the email question.. all the others go to the ending directly 

please show the logic rules on the question 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I suggest updating the logic to always ask for the email after the question #6, and then applying the same logic as #6 to this email field.

Basically, the logic to pick the ending has to happen on the “last common question”. The one you want everybody to see.