Answered

Unique link for survey response

• 19 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am trying to create a one question survey to send in an email to our subscribers.

In order to improve responsiveness I would like the responses to the question to each be a link to there response, i.e.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello XXX,

We are looking to gauge interest for events in 2021, please click the link below that corresponds to your current level of interest in an upcoming event:

• Interested in June 2021
  • Interested in August/September 2021
  • Interested in a virtual/hybrid event
  • No interest in 2021 due to Covid

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way that each choice would be a link and capture the response? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 February 2021, 22:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmerizio thanks for dropping by! In order to capture the results, the respondent needs to click the submit button on the typeform, so we don’t offer a feature yet that would capture the entire response within the email. Though, we can note the suggestion for you! :grinning:

One other workaround would be to add this single question into the typeform, and once they click on the link/option, you could ask them in the form to verify their choice, then submit. 

Hi @jmerizio thanks for dropping by! In order to capture the results, the respondent needs to click the submit button on the typeform, so we don’t offer a feature yet that would capture the entire response within the email. Though, we can note the suggestion for you! :grinning:

One other workaround would be to add this single question into the typeform, and once they click on the link/option, you could ask them in the form to verify their choice, then submit. 

Hi @Liz thank you for the reply...how would I do the workaround?  Would the link just direct to a form with the four options? Thanks. -- Jim 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmerizio I made an example below with the hidden field filled in. : )

https://babsisrad.typeform.com/to/XLuXS3as#questionfromembed=Interested%20in%20June%202021

In this example, the first question utilized hidden fields on an embedded form. The second question is another option where, if you don’t want to use hidden fields, you could simply have them re-select their answer to submit the form. You wouldn’t use both questions - just one - but I put both in the same form to make it easier to see. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the example!