Answered

Export ending to SalesForce

• 2 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone! 

I work for a business school and have developed several quizz to help students finding which programme is the right fit for them. For example, they reply to the quizz and once they submit it, they find if they match to our programme in Marketing, in Digital Marketing or in Sport Management.

We are trying to map the form to SalesForce. However, we do need the program they get as an ending in SalesForce. Is there a way to map the ending with SalesForce? Or do they need to pick the program during the quizz? 

I hope it’s clear enough. Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 February 2024, 18:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @astridlerat I believe it’s not possible to map endings in the native mappings, but I’m asking the technical folks if it’s possible to map them to a custom object. I’ll have an answer shortly! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @astridlerat ! Our tech team let me know that while this isn’t possible, a workaround would be to add a text variable, and then with logic update it to match the ending the respondent gets to.
From there, you would map it to the desired field. 

Hello Liz, thank you for your help!

However, my quizz has a logic set (and not a score one), is that still possible with the text variables? Because in the “outcome quizz” part, I can only redirect to endings, and not to a question. Not sure if that is clear enough.

Thank you.

@Liz, I succeed :) it worked with the variables. Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @astridlerat Oh lovely! Happy to hear it. 😀

Let us know if we can help with anything else!