10 free answers is poorly thought out

• 19 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I just created a free account to make one survey, and it needed to be answered in the window of 2 or 3 days, because it was an urgent matter.

When people started to complain that the form was closed, I spent a lot of time trying to understand why it was closed if the settings were saying it was open. THEN I entered my workspace and saw the small message telling me to upgrade.

It costed me a lot of time, and it wasn't warned beforehand (or at least not clearly). It was very frustrating for me and completely put me off the possibility of subscribing to a paid plan. I really think you should reevaluate this strategy, because it is very annoying and makes the service look like bait. For my part, you have lost a potential customer.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danielgaivota welcome to the community, I’m so sorry to read you are joining and already leaving us.

I completely understand the frustrations here, and I’m sorry it wasn’t clearer to see what you would be able to do with our free plan. I will definitely be feeding this back to the team as I know this is a hot topic at the moment. 

Thank you for sharing this with us, and once again I do apologise.