Answered

in person survey?

• 26 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a trade show (tomorrow) and want visitors to take my survey on provided iPads on the spot. How do I do that??

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 March 2021, 19:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JessPerno - from a user here.. 

i would make sure the survey is live, published and that you have the links set up on the ipads as a favorite in the browser.. and when you hand the ipad to someone to take the survey, just click the favorite to launch the survey in the ipad browser (and/or set it to the home page for the browser) 

des

Thanks Des, helpful. 

Will the device recall previous responses? 

Also what about having a print out of a QR code to take them to the survey using their own device?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JessPerno - as long as you make sure that the user Submits the data (with a clear instruction to go all the way to the end and click submit) it will send the data to the server and clear out the responses. 

you could always make sure that you have an ending page with the Reload button active to recycle back to the survey main page again. 

as for the QR code, as long as you have the software to create the QR code necessary to embed the link to the survey in the code that they scan, that should work just fine!