Answered

replied e-mails

• 19 October 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
How to see replied emails after completing the survey?
icon

Best answer by Liz 19 October 2023, 15:29

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Klaudia Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you mind clarifying a bit more what you’re looking to do? Are you trying to see which emails completed the form? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes I want :)  I have hidden my name and  email form. I then send the emails automatically

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, I’m still not quite sure I understand. I see you have the email hidden field. Are you trying to send a notification to that email address once the form is completed? If so, follow ups should help with that! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

no no this  solution is not good

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a mass e-mail module and wants to know what emails I sent to the survey

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, could you explain more about your ideal setup, @Klaudia ?

Userlevel 1
Badge
Where can I add a {subscriber.email} record?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m not quite sure I understand, @Klaudia . Are you trying to pass an email into typeform? If so, could you share more about how your respondents are accessing the form? Are you sending it to them via email/embedded on a webpage/etc? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Klaudia - the {subscriber.email} field name is likely what is required if you are setting up your CRM or ESP to send emails to clients. if that is the case, in the url to the typeform you would replace the following:

• https://yourtypeform.typeform.com#email=xxxxx
  • with:  email={subscriber.email} 

if that is the syntax of your CRM/ESP, then the user’s email would be appended to the url as a hidden field. 

in your typeform you would need to have a hidden field of the same name (ie email) to receive the data.. 

that way in your insights you would have the client email. 

Typeform will/does NOT provide this type of email sending ability.. Follow-ups are limited in what can be sent via email 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Klaudia - the {subscriber.email} field name is likely what is required if you are setting up your CRM or ESP to send emails to clients. if that is the case, in the url to the typeform you would replace the following:

• https://yourtypeform.typeform.com#email=xxxxx
  • with:  email={subscriber.email} 

if that is the syntax of your CRM/ESP, then the user’s email would be appended to the url as a hidden field. 

in your typeform you would need to have a hidden field of the same name (ie email) to receive the data.. 

that way in your insights you would have the client email. 

Typeform will/does NOT provide this type of email sending ability.. Follow-ups are limited in what can be sent via email 

des

Yes, when trying to the generated e -mail, add a record {email} instead of xxxx to xxxx is not a hyperlink and still replies in Maiu XXX

Userlevel 1
Badge

@john.desborough How can I hide this record {email} ?