Answered

Is there an issue with TF? "Well this is embarrassing, Retrying in 10 seconds..." Forms aren't submitting

• 21 September 2023
  • 8 replies

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2023, 19:11

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rubbi2023 I think we just had a very brief moment when responses weren’t submitting, but if you give it another try, it should work now!

@Liz  Hi there. I am seeing the same issue happening again today. Can you please advise how to proceed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rubbi2023 It might possibly be the internet connection of the person filling out the form. Do you know if they have tried using another network? 

I’ve been receiving this constantly for users on Safari, has anyone come up with a reason as to why this is happening yet, or how to resolve it?  I’m a safari user (but also have another browser installed) and this is happening for me too.  Works fine when using my other browser (DuckDuckGo).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @stellakebab sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with this. Would you mind getting in touch with our support team (via this link) and providing the link to your form so the team can dig deeper and find out what the issue could be? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @stellakebab were you able to get ahold of our support team? 

Hi, yes I’ve spoken to the support team, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear it, @stellakebab ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.