News

Meet Gabi, the new Community Advocate at Typeform

Meet Gabi, the new Community Advocate at Typeform
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello my friends! :hugging:

My name is Gabi and I'm the new Community Advocate here at Typeform! I just joined the company and couldn’t be more excited about being part of this fantastic community! 

I’m a big believer in the power of community and that’s why I couldn’t resist the temptation to join this project. Together we’ll keep growing a friendly, exciting and useful space for all Typeform creators to exchange ideas, solutions and, more importantly, some jokes (I’m a big fan of dad jokes!).

I’m Brazilian but I’ve been living in the Old Continent (aka Europe) since 2017. I’m very passionate about traveling and new cultures, so I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your culture. I’ve lived in Canada, Ireland, Brazil, Italy and Portugal. Now, thanks to Typeform, I’ll soon be making a move to lovely Spain! 

In my previous life, I worked as a Sports Journalist and, like most Brazilians, I’m a little bit obsessed with football. Feel free to open a topic in the community to test my knowledge about it and have a (healthy) argument about who’s the best player of all time!

Check out my typeform intro to get to know me a little bit better! Fun fact about myself? I love Spaghetti Carbonara and I dance Samba and Forró (Brazilian dances). What about you? :smiley:

28 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Nice @john.desborough!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabi Amaral yes!

That's amazing! How is the summer this year? I miss riding my bike at Stanley Park and going to Kitsilano beach! :heart_eyes:

What is your favourite part of the city? I'm also crazy about North Vancouver! In fact, I took a pretty cool photo there when I was living my Canadian dream! :flag_ca:

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Summer has been hot and dry @Gabi Amaral  -- very unusual for Vancouver. Normally temperatures are more moderate but climate change is now upon us 🌎🪴I love East Vancouver. North Vancouver I go to quite often though to run in the mountains 🏔️(Grouse, Seymour, and Cypress).