Webinar

▶️ Rewatch the Webinar: How to get people to take your survey

• 13 December 2021
  • 14 replies
▶️ Rewatch the Webinar: How to get people to take your survey
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello everyone,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m still buzzing about yesterday’s webinar where we learned from Bellini Slushie (AKA @Ali Grimaldi and Tzeying) all about how to find survey respondents. It was super to discover all the ways you can source people and convince them to take your survey. 

If you missed the webinar don't panic, we’ve got your sorted – you can check out the full webinar below, and grab a copy of the slide deck here.

The webinar was designed for anyone who needs to find survey respondents. It'll be especially useful if you're someone who doesn't have a huge social following or lacks a huge budget to entice respondents to take your market research surveys.

In the session Ali and Tzeying covered:

• How to tell who you need to recruit to take your surveys 

• Where to find the right survey respondents

• How to approach respondents through online communities and social media

• How to persuade people to complete your survey

• Why online audiences aren't always the answer

• There was a live Q&A where Ali and Tzeying answered some really interesting questions from the audience

Related links:

Here are some helpful links to information related to the topics discussed in the webinar:

• Bellini Slushie – Check out the survey writing toolkit, get more great insights from Ali and Tzeying on their blog, join their research community on Discord 
  • How to write effective surveysRewatch the webinar where Ali and Tzeying explain how to create surveys that deliver great results
  • Survey templates – Did you know Typeform has a bunch of ready-made survey template designs? Find them here!

Thanks a lot to all those who attended live, it was great to have you there – there was some really interesting discussion and we had some great questions. 

What were your takeaways from the presentation? Is there anything you plan to change in terms of your respondent recruitment strategy as a result of the learnings here? If you have any follow up questions or talking points to throw out to the community let us know – we’d love to chat more!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is going to be a lot of fun.. nice to see these wonderful folks coming back again!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is going to be a lot of fun.. nice to see these wonderful folks coming back again!!

Yes, we are blessed to be joined by the Bellini Slushians again @john.desborough :grinning:  Hope to “see” you there again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - would not miss it.. ok.. there might be reasons to miss but those would relate to winning the big lottery and too much celebrating.. so odds are that i will be front and centre for this one.

cheers

Userlevel 1

See you all on Thursday :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yas!! Glad to see Bellini Slushi back at it!!

Badge +5

Can't wait for the last webinar of the year. What a way to close 2021 ✨

So sorry I can't make the 2:00 AM (JST), but I’m looking forward to watch it later!:smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So sorry I can't make the 2:00 AM (JST), but I’m looking forward to watch it later!:smiley:

that is a tough one.. too late to stay up and too early to wake up … we’ll miss you.. 

des

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Today there was a meeting with Ali and Zeying from the Bellini Slushie user research service, who shared their secrets and answered many questions) And all who could not join, I advise you to watch the webinar in the recording! The webinar was held in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, I advise everyone to watch it, it will be very interesting!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Today there was a meeting with Ali and Zeying from the Bellini Slushie user research service, who shared their secrets and answered many questions) And all who could not join, I advise you to watch the webinar in the recording! The webinar was held in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, I advise everyone to watch it, it will be very interesting!

What @Olgasolo said!!

lot’s of good interaction and good information that might help everyone take at least one step forward!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks again to @Ali Grimaldi and Tzeying for joining us yesterday – we had a great “response” (sorry, that’s lame even for me) to the webinar, and we’re very grateful for you sharing your wisdom  :grin:

Thanks a lot @Olgasolo @john.desborough , glad you found it useful. We really appreciate you coming along for the ride and joining in the discussion!

BTW, one thing I thought of afterwards related to the response Tzeying was giving to Chris’ question (at 47m 50s in the vid) – Typeform actually has a feature that lets you embed the first question of a survey into an email. This could be worth trying for anyone struggling to get their surveys to convert when emailing them out. There’s more information on this feature and and a video showing how to set this up here. Chris, if you’re out there reading this, let us know if this is useful :sunglasses:

Thank you @James, @Ali Grimaldi and @Tzeying for another great webinar that I’m making mandatory to my team!:laughing:  I got so many valuable insights!

Short term goal: hydrated myself in the same pace that Ali and Tzeying do.:droplet:

Thought I would be a bit more helpful: you can go through a process called data screening wherein you analyze responses to determine whether people were paying attention to your items. In this way, you could detect people with low quality data.This Calculator

Brilliant Webinar thank you very much all!