Answered

Button display issue: hidden from Instagram > typeform links

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Mobile display looks good in Safari, but if I try to visit my typeform: 

From my instagram bio link, it hides the button and makes it hard to start the typeform. Frustrating as we;ve already spent advertising dollars on this. see attached for example - any help much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 7 October 2021, 14:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jess Ruhfus - not 100% sure but i don’t think you can have a link in the instagram post.. you might have to put something like “link in bio below” and then put the link in your bio as your website.. 

des

If you are experiencing a button display issue where the button linking to your Typeform is hidden from Instagram, there are a few possible reasons why this might be happening:

1. Instagram policies: Instagram has strict policies regarding the types of links that can be included in DP and Insta stories downloader. If your Typeform link violates any of these policies, it may be hidden from view. You can check Instagram's policies for more information on what types of links are allowed.

2. Broken link: If the link to your Typeform is broken or incorrect, Instagram may not be able to display the button. Double-check the link to make sure it is correct and functional.

3. Formatting issues: Instagram and InstaUp app may have trouble displaying buttons if there are formatting issues with your post or story. Try editing the post or story to make sure it is formatted correctly.

4. Ad blockers: Some users may have ad blockers installed on their devices, which can prevent Instagram from displaying certain types of content, including buttons. If this is the case, there may not be anything you can do to resolve the issue.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following:

1. Check Instagram's policies to make sure your Typeform link complies with their guidelines.

2. Double-check the link to your Typeform to make sure it is functional and correct.

3. Edit your post or story to ensure proper formatting.

4. Ask your followers to temporarily disable ad blockers to see if this resolves the issue.