Typeform Love

Typeform Love giveaway - July 2022 ❤️

• 3 August 2022
  • 5 replies
Typeform Love giveaway - July 2022 ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Typeform and VideoAsk Community! How are you doing today? 👋🏼

While we're dealing with a heat wave here in Europe, we hope you're enjoying your summer as best as you can! 🌞

July has been very intense for our Community and that's why, I'm here today to send some Typeform LOVE to some of our most loyal members. 

If you’ve been an active member of the community, you should get an email from us with ‘LOVE’. The email should look like this (I promise it’s NOT spam). 😉

We’ll send the email to the address you have registered in your Typeform or VideoAsk community accounts, so stay tuned! 💪🏼

This month, we're sending a special shout out to: @john.desborough @mathio @Darnell @the conservative @picsoung @Mikkel @Michaela @funeng @Jeanne Dimmick @Kristy Aschell @Sol Mendes @andrew_videoask @ActionJackson 

Don't know what is our Typeform Love program? Read all about it in the link below: 

Thank you very much for being here. We hope you like it! ❤️

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh my, the Typeform Love is real!! You all never cease to amaze me. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - thank YOU (and @Liz and @James and @Grace and all the rest of Team Typeform) for providing us with this community platform and for sharing thoughts, solutions and guidance to us all.. 

‘drink coffee and serve’… just sayin’

(and what @Darnell said too.. lol)

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cheers to all of you! 🥂 Another amazing month in the Community! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I wasn't in it, but that is really okay. It should go to who makes the difference here :)

All I want to say is that you know how to make a smile on someones face ;)

Happy summer to all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Hein Meijer! Maybe next month you'll be on this list again? Hopefully! I'm very glad to have you here! Thanks for contributing! 😊