Answered

REDIRECT TO ANOTHER TYPEFORM

• 16 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I have created a Typeform and the first question has been set up to a logic that sends respondents to an ending page which should send respondents to a  new typeform based on their answer.

I´ve published the three Typeforms, but when I hit the “continue” button on any of the two final pages, nothing happens.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 17 August 2021, 10:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Javier.Rubio_Coach! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :heart_eyes:

You're trying to set up redirects through different endings, correct? Have you changed the button link in the Question tab with a different link for each published form? Redirect on completion or Redirect through Endings – Help Center 🔊 2021-08-17 at 9.42.56 AM

Make sure to also refer to this article that contains more details on that!

If your problem persists, can you share a screencast showing your form and its settings so we can troubleshoot? The links to your forms would also be helpful! :wink:

Hoping we can solve this as soon as possible! 

Hi Gabi, I have the same issue. I want to redirect to an external website through different endings but the button does not work. I followed what you have screenshotted and the video guidelines from typeform. i also ensured the form is published and all my website links are working and even tried redirecting it to google but the button does not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@justin_creativeothers I’ve answered you in your post!