Skip to main content

Happy Monday, all!

Ages ago when we could work in the office, we used to hang around the Barception - Typeform’s take on a reception with exactly what it sounds like - a bar!

We’re bringing the Barception to all of you, and you can virtually visit it below: 

Think of this as your virtual meeting space where you can say hello in the morning and goodbye in the evening, talk about what you’ve got planned this weekend or what your favorite beverage of choice is, morning or night!

I’m currently drinking iced coffee today - what about you all?

@James @Grace @Darnell  - i am still struggling with the white shirt and tie on @james

especially after that elevator pitch video… he’s looking almost corporate. 

@Grace - were you just  photo bombing his ‘corporate headshot’? lol

des

haha @john.desborough next time we do it I want to recreate this shot with you in it (suit mandatory). Your head will be twice the size of me and you’ll be about to gobble us both up a la a Terry Gilliam bit in Monty Python’s Flying Circus. 

@Darnell yeah don’t tell the bosses here that though, they were under the impression this was all hard work :P 

@James can we discuss coconuts and sparrows??

des

Happy Friday friends! 

@James and I were trying to figure something out in mmhmm (presentation tool) and things got a little bit silly, thought you might appreciate it @john.desborough @Darnell @Liz @Gabolino 😆

@Grace oh lawd, ha!! Y’all are CLEARLY having too much fun with that tool and I’m totally here for it all, lol!

HAHHAHA why am I just seeing this image now?! 😂 Day made!