Skip to main content

Worst/best Dad jokes

At the behest of @Liz here – and to give an outlet to those of us who can’t resist the need to have fun with puns, I hereby declare the Dad joke smackdown open...

Why did the can-crusher quit his job? Because it was soda-pressing

Come on Typeform community, do your worst…

Bravo @john.desborough an udderly awful joke to end the week. Wishing you and the rest of the Typefarm Cowmunity a relaxing weekend 🐮

and that’s no bull @James ..you too.. have a great weekend one and all

des

@James @Liz @Grace --

Dad: did you hear about the new restaurant that just opened up in the mall, called “Karma” 

Daughter: What do they serve there?

Dad: just desserts

Tuesday oh Tuesday wherefore art thou?

des

@john.desborough 🤣

Which celebrity is always ready for cereal? 

Reese with her spoon

Is it sad that I immediately thought you were doing a Taylor Swift reference with the karma bit, @john.desborough ? 🤣

Is it sad that I immediately thought you were doing a Taylor Swift reference with the karma bit, @john.desborough ? 🤣

@Liz - while my wee beastie loves T-Swift and wants me to take her to a concert, I don’t follow her enough to know any of her songs other than Shake it Off .. which plays about 20 times a day at our hours… I keep telling her to Let it Go but she feels Under Pressure until she can remember the words to You’re Welcome… 

lol

@James @Liz @Grace 

Where to bad rainbows go? To prism. It's a light sentence, but it gives then time to reflect.

des

haha. colour me tickled pink @john.desborough Trust hue to come up with it. Iris my glass to you

i would have sent you to the dark side of the moon (prismatically speaking) if you did not refract your laser light show … 

and yay Lions for a 90th minute goal (instead of penalties) … bring on Spain v England!

des

for you @James 

des

GROAN 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 @john.desborough ...or four jedis (they always use the fours)

i think we should not drink San Miguel during working hours, @James 

lol

nuff said…

des

HAHAHA. Love that one @john.desborough 

i could not resist @Grace 

hahaha @john.desborough 😆 terrible, love it!

@Liz - life of the digital nomad?

des

@James 

cuz @James is on hols.. methinks

🤦🤦🤦 @john.desborough back from hols today. As alooful as this joke is I’ve missed this kind of chaat. Hope you and the rest of our friends here are doing well!

welcome back @James .. hope you enjoyed your hols!

@James - could knot resist…. 

des

@john.desborough I wood expect nothing less than you. You’re planely a-plying yourself with your warped sense of humour. Planks for your contribution.

@James - Happy Monday from the colony

Groan @john.desborough check these howlers out, which were voted the best jokes of this year’s Fringe:

Fun fact: The guy who’s joke came second is actually an ole school pal of mine.

good to know that at least one of the students has a sense of humour … lol.. jk @James 

i heard there were some good shows at the Fringe..

des