Answered

Creating a graph for individual responses

• 14 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m looking to create a graph following an individuals form submission. This will be sent to their manager who can then see the bar chart. In my typeform I have a set of questions that lead to a certain outcome (bit like a personality quiz). Its the outcomes that I want to see in the bar chart

For example;

Section one - they answered 2/5

Section two - they answered 3/5

Section 3 - they answered 1/5

Section 4 - they answered 5/5 

therefore their preferred outcome if section 4 so this would be the highest bar on the graph… section 3 would be the lowest bar on the graph

How do I do this for each individual submission and then make it visible for their manager?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 16 November 2023, 03:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Asmi0212 You might want to take a look at the webinar below to see a handy workaround for doing this!

can the outcomes be displayed on the end page of the survey so that it shows the scores for each?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Asmi0212 You could use the recall information feature to do this! One thing to note is that you will most likely need to use multiple variables to achieve this - I believe @john.desborough has a cheat sheet (or is going to have one soon) on how to do this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Asmi0212 - there isn’t really a way to show the graph dynamically on the ending screen unless you create a separate ending screen for every possible combination of scores and have a static graph inserted onto that page that showed the bars. 

you would need to use the logic rules like this: 

• if sub1 = 2 and if sub2 = 3 and if sub3=1 and if sub4 = 5 then go to ending27 (just a number that would be associated with that particular combo) 

in ‘native typeform’ 

you might want to consider showing a statement page that said something like - “your highest score was in category 4 where  you had the maximum points of 5… If you want to see more results, enter your email on the next page and I’ll send you a full(er) report with graphs”

and then use google sheets integration and create the graphs to pull the info an output template and send .. 

just a thought.. 

as for the cheatsheet to which Liz is referring, you can find it here:

des