Answered

Typeform - Activecampaign integration using tags

• 4 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, I would like to use typeform to grow my email list. I’m using activecampaign and I would like to segment costumers. Is it possible to segment by using one single typeform? People do my typeform in order to get the answer of what specific type of person etc. they are. I would like to integrate that into my active campaign by using tags to send automated and specific emails to each person. Meaning person A with typeform result “A” gets the tag “A” in activecampaign and another person with result “B” gets the tag “B” and so on. 

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 August 2021, 15:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julia Schultz - welcome from another user. 

there is an article here that can give you some insight on how integrations to other crm-ish tools are implemented. (i use Convertkit and Keap so this is similar in nature) .. hope this helps

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Julia Schultz, welcome to this great community :blush:

Just jumping in here to say that you could set this up with Integromat :dancer_tone1:

Just to give you a bit of context, Integromat is an automation/integration platform that allows you to connect your Typeform account to pretty much any other online service and automate all kinds of tasks and processes. 

To see all of the fun things you can do, you can check out the features of both Typeform and ActiveCampaign integrations on Integromat. By the way by “features” I mean the triggers, actions and templates available for both services. 

Circling back to your question. This could totally be done with Integromat :blush: You would need to make a custom API call and use an iterator which might sound scary but it really isn’t that bad at all :smile:

The final scenario could look for example like this: 

If you were interested in some instructions, feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to assist.

We also have an amazing Support team that always tries their absolute best to help our users when they get stuck :nerd: