customer stories

[VideoAsk Voyagers] Meet the founder cultivating an online food growing community 🌱

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply
[VideoAsk Voyagers] Meet the founder cultivating an online food growing community 🌱
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2062 replies

Hello there and welcome to a new episode of VideoAsk Voyagers! 

Recently I had the pleasure of chatting to Jared Regier, Founder of Vegetable Academy, an online platform offering education and support to a community of food growers. 

Jared is an experienced urban farmer who saw an opportunity to share his knowledge with a wider audience online. 

We chatted about how he’s using a combination of VideoAsk, ActiveCampaign and Deadline Funnel to bridge the gap between online and in-person learning, and offer an engaging user-friendly educational experience for his community. 

📺 Watch the episode here:

In this conversation we discover:

• How Jared created his free workshop with VideoAsk, which allows him to engage with and learn from his audience.
  • How he tracks and filters participants using ActiveCampaign and Deadline Funnel.
  • How Jared is using VideoAsk to engage with his community and take a traditionally in-person topic online
  • How he’s created an automated evergreen model which is saving him time and much less stressful!

"The automation, the personal connection, the links with all of these other applications - Deadline Funnel, ActiveCampaign, it's just so much superior to what I was doing before" - Jared Regier

If you’ve been inspired by Jared’s setup, check out these articles for more information:

Thanks so much to Jared for taking the time to chat with me. If you are a budding home grower I would highly recommend checking out Vegetable Academy and taking the workshop. 🧑‍🌾

As always, if you have any questions or feedback, drop them in the comments below ⬇️

You can catch up on more episodes of VideoAsk Voyagers over here 🛸

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - excellent story.. great ideas to leverage in here.. 

des