Skip to main content
Answered

Add font in typeform

• 17 February 2021
  • 30 replies

Hi,

I wanted to know if it possible to add a font in the list? Our compagny is currently using the gibson font as the official one so it would be cool to use it in our form.

Regards

Hi - noting that it’s been over 3 years since this thread started - why such a problem with adding fonts?

Hi @KurstyK They’re working on it!

The embedded button code has changed and now we can’t tweak the css of the button in the embedded script. With that change I would thought that Typeform will finally allow us uploading our brand font -- I hope you guys can launch that function asap! 

Is there any update on the custom fonts in Typeform? I have seen many posts about this topic spanning over 3 years now.

At the very least, even if Typeform could commit to this + provide estimated release date (even if it’s just ‘expected Q3 2024’) or something. 

Frankly I am slightly miffed at how this has been suggested for YEARS and Typeform’s whole thing is about being ON BRAND.

Also any comment on releasing some form of a public feature roadmap? As has also been discussed for years...

Hi @OllieH Yes! Keep an eye on the community for news. 😀