Skip to main content
Answered

Anyone else's Typeforms not working?

• 18 August 2021
  • 9 replies

All of our Typeforms have stopped working! We aren’t receiving responses to our email and they’re not syncing to any of the Google Sheets. We receive many enquiries every day so it’s really important we get everything back up and running soon! I’ve logged into Typeform to try and see any new responses that way but have been thrown out several times with an error message. 

Hi @Molly , I had a look at the status page and everything seems to be working fine. When did you start noticing this problem? Did you contact our support team already about this?

Let us know! We really hope it gets resolved soon. 

Thanks for responding Gabriel! I have sent an email but haven’t heard anything yet. Everything has been down since this morning so I’m wondering if it happened overnight but there’s nothing I can do to fix it from my end because when I sign in and click on one of my forms it comes up with an error message!

I’m sure they’ll look at it promptly, @Molly. We’ll make sure follow this internally. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

This is the error I am receiving while trying to open form feedback.

I have checked the issue on multiple browsers and it happens on all of them. Please assist.

Hi,I got this error when trying to open email notifications: 

Something went wrong.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'background' of undefined
in DialogRoot in t in t in div in t in div in AnimateRoot in Animate in Dialog in l in Unknown in h in n in Unknown in Nt in jt in Ut in e in ie in e in ae in ThemeProvider in Unknown in K in r in t in t in T in ue

How is it possible to fix it?

Hi @Molly , there was a problem indeed affecting creators using the classic builder but I believe it has been fixed already. Can you please confirm?

@Filip @Kovalskiy looping you in this conversation as I think you were experiencing the same issue than Molly. 

Hi Gabriel, yes it has been resolved thank you but we’re still not receiving email notifications. 

Hi Gabriel, yes it has been resolved thank you but we’re still not receiving email notifications. 

Could it be the same issue as this?