Skip to main content
Answered

automating hidden fields not with MailChimp

• 14 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, 
I want to automate hidden fields. 
I saw the following video.  https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029293412-Automated-Hidden-Fields-with-MailChimp
However, Mailchimp is not appropriate tool for me since I have to communicate my customer by typeform, not by an email.

The video said I can automate hidden fields with other tools such as salesforce etc. 
Please tell me how can I automate hidden fields with such tools.

Thank you a lot. 

Best Regards,
Emily

Hi @emily328123rfe Welcome to the community! Which tools are you using? Or, which tool will you be sending the data from? That will help me answer the question better for you! :grinning:

I will send my data from excel or csv. I don't have any particular tools other than typeform. I was going to copy and paste each typeform link and send it through DM by myself.

Hi @emily328123rfe Welcome to the community! Which tools are you using? Or, which tool will you be sending the data from? That will help me answer the question better for you! :grinning:

I will send my data from excel or csv. I don't have any particular tools other than typeform. I was going to copy and paste each typeform link and send it through DM by myself.

Ah, that makes it a bit more complicated/manual, but definitely possible, @emily328123rfe ! Basically, you’ll need to edit every URL with the hidden field information. So for example, your URL would look like below, and the pieces in bold are the ones you’d need to replace with the information in your file. 

hellothere.typeform.com/to/dsiff?name=bob&email=emailhere

Hope this helps!