Skip to main content
Answered

Can people choose the order of questions ?

• 13 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I am making a survey that accompanies a physical museum. I would like to know if the users like the different activities in the museum. However, users can do activities in any order, so I’d need for users to be able to choose the group of questions/activity that they are answering, and then come back to the beginning to chose the next activity.

Is there any way to do this ?

Is there any way to send automatically to the ending when all questions are answered ? 

Thank you !!

Hi @Camila Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by the community! It isn’t possible to allow the respondents to choose the order they complete the questions in exactly...but there is a workaround that may work!

For example, you could have a multiple choice question that asks them which activity they’re doing, and then use logic jumps to show the relevant set of questions using this setup. They could then go backwards in the form once they’re at the next activity. 

The form itself will also save the answers on their browser, so if they refresh the page, their previous will answers will already be there until they submit the form. You can read a bit more about this here

Would this work for you? :grin: