Skip to main content
Answered

Can't find the right template for my document

• 19 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I want to create a document for our clients, it’s called Charter Preference List. It’s a 20 pages document in pdf format with different types of questionaries and boxes our clients have to fill with information. 

I want to create a Form for this document so we can send it to our clients and receive enough info for the charters we sell. 

Some pages must have multiple questions and options for answers but I cant find the right template here to do this. Then other pages must be like yes or no questions and other pages have checkboxes.

What would you recommend me?

Thank you!

Hi @Christian Cuesta Welcome to the community! Our forms currently show one question at a time since we find that this leads to better completion rates. 

Though, you could use question groups to break up the form into different sections. Would that work for you? 

Hello Liz,

Thanks for your answer.

I dont think this will work like I want, it’s not a question and answer what I need. I need for for first pages a normal formular for the clients to fill with name, Address, mobile number etc info and boxes for writing at the left side and on the right side of the page always an image with this type of gradient.

Can I do this with “Typeform”? 

regards

Hi @Christian Cuesta We don’t have this feature with typeform since we show one question at a time. :cry: But if there’s anything else I can answer for you, please let me know!