Question

Can this quiz idea be accomplished? Branding quiz with targeted and detailed results displayed on completion

• 25 April 2024
  • 5 replies

The goal: An assessment tool that helps business owners build a brand identity around drive, values, and cultural orientation.

Drive has 4 types.
Values have 12 categories.
Cultural orientation has 16 tendencies across 8 spectrums.

I have a series of statements prepared.

Drive and values are revealed answering “Yes” to joint statements. If someone selects "yes" they will get a point for the respective category and type, if false, no point.

Cultural orientation will be statements too but will use a rating scale of 1-5.

There is also a series of visuals where participants will be asked to pick the image that they prefer, these answers tally into the drive and/or categories buckets.

At the end I would like the individual to get their results in this format:

You brand’s primary drive is X. Explanation of that drive. 

Your brand’s values are best represented by this triad.  explanation of that triad.

You brand’s cultural orientation is as follows:

[here there would be a list identifying which end of each spectrum the brand tends towards an a description of that respective tendency. 

Right now I have installed the drive and values questions as yes/no questions. I set up the variables so that each drive and each value has a variable. And the logic goes if Answer is Yes add one point to [respective Drive] and one point to [respective value]

Example: Variable @order number 0 @hero number 0 Logic If answer is Yes add one point to @hero and one point to @order but i don’t see any where that show the results of the talling when i do the preview and when I go to endings I can’t see a way to create an ending base don a “score buckets”

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @humanizcollective Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. I believe you can do this with variables, and @john.desborough has a cheat sheet on this!

Great. Standing by for that cheatsheet.Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@humanizcollective - unfortunately there is no cheat sheet specific to to what i see in your ask at this point lol.. ( @Liz - thanks for thinking of me) 

what are your endings? 

what are your scoring buckets to drive to those endings? 

Basic logic rules would go something like this: 

• if @hero is less than 5 go to qN/ending A
  • if @hero is greater than or equal to 5 and @hero is less than 10 go to ending B
  • etc

if you need to combine two categories, then something like this: 

• if @hero is less than 5 AND @valueA is greater than 5 go to qN/ending C 

figure out your endings first then work the logic back on paper before you put it into the tool 

(there are some cheatsheets that i have created over at this link but they are not exact matches to what you are seeking) 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve just assumed you’ve created a cheat sheet for everything now, @john.desborough ! 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ve just assumed you’ve created a cheat sheet for everything now, @john.desborough ! 😅

i have only published a few of them out there purchase- for standard use cases lol.. i have a list of about 100 that seem to need to be finalized and published but that all takes time lol.. i’m working on ‘em when i get a few minutes  

a lot of them are based on what has been posted here in the Community over time, just formalized lol

@Liz - now if Typeform would like to fund the development of a bunch of them, we can talk!!!

des