Answered

Does Logic no longer work on the Professional plan?

• 5 October 2021
  • 4 replies

We are on the now no longer available Professional plan. I am trying to test some simple logic (if age <18 go to an End Page).

In preview it works fine, on actually published versions it never works. My guess is that this feature is no longer included in the Professional plan now that it is no longer available and that we need to move to a different plan?

Can anyone shed some light on this please as I am running out of hair to pull out.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 October 2021, 18:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@moam-dl - welcome to the community on this lovely Tues

Can you share a screen shot of your logic map and of your logic statements, so that we can better assist in troubleshooting? please and thanks

des

Thanks for the reply John, my question was more about if this feature is even still available for Professional, but sounds like it is.

I’m only trying to get the most basic logic working so far, it works fine if I preview the form but if I publish and try on a published link or embedded on a page it just doesnt do anything and just goes through the questions linearly.

Here is the form and i have attached the logic.

See

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@moam-dl - the logic should work BUT my suggestion would be to try the following:

• change logic rules for q4
    • first: if age is greater than or equal to 18 then jumpto q5
    • second: if age is less than 18 then jumpto the ending. 

by putting in both rules, this should help trap any errors (or bug-looking things) 

start with that.. 

des

weird, just by changing the existing logic to continue if it is 18 or over, that fixed it! thank you