Skip to main content
Answered

Help please ;)

• 12 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am almost ready to move forward with our first Typeform (quiz). However I have 2 issues that I cannot seem to get to the bottom of.

1.) On the question page, after the question, there should be 2 options (yes or no). However, there is a white box at the bottom that states “ok” under each page. Can this be removed? There should only be two options, yes or no. It seems confusing to also have a box that says “ok”

2.) On a statement page in the button tab, it wont display the correct phrase included in the button. For example, if I change the text to “This sounds amazing” and publish, it still shows “submit” when I view for testing. Any idea why the text in the button doesn’t appear to save and defaults to “submit”?

Thank you for your help!!

Danielle

Hi @Danielle! This is from another user.

1. I’m afraid the OK buttom can’t be removed at this time. When the person selects Yes/No, the ok button flashes and the form move forward to the next question, but I agree it can be somewhat confusing for some users. If you want, you can go to this article and let the team know what features would you like Typeform to have in the future. :)
  2. Is the statement the last thing on your form? If so, the ‘submit’ you’re looking at is the ‘submit form’ button. In that case, you can change the text going to tSetting→Message→ Button to send typeform], but if you’are using logic jumps leading to different statements, the text will be displayed in all scenarios.
    Another workaround would be having another question after the statement, that way you can easily change the statement button, as it won’t be the last part of your form.

Hope it helps!:slight_smile:

Thank you so very much :)

Thanks for the help, @Paulo !