Skip to main content
Answered

How can you see the detailed in the question like it was in the Classic builder?

• 30 July 2021
  • 7 replies

I’ve only joined Typeform and have the Plus plan and loving it. I have noticed that there is a lot of info about the Classic builder. One thing I saw thatI like about the Classic builder is being able to see more of the question on he left hand side with more detailed presented like options and lists, etc. How can I see more of the questions in the new builder? Is there a setting somewhere?

Thanks.

Hello @Kosta ! Welcome to the community from another user!

In the new builder, all the details for each questions (that were on the left hand in the Classic builder) can now be accessed on the right hand panel, divided in Question, Design, Logic and Settings. It's organized in a different way, but the cool details are all there.

Here’s a great article with all the new builder details. I've been using this article a lot as I get used to the new builder.:sweat_smile:

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the update. What I was looking specifically for a view that shows the questions quickly like the screenshot below. The new builder is lacking this view of the questions. Is there a setting to see this level of detail?

Thanks.

Hello @Kosta! I’m afraid that in the New builder, the content of a question can be viewed only in the main panel, like the image below.

Hi @Paulo,

Thanks for the update. I’m disappointed as this level of detailed looks great to quickly see at a glance the questions you’re asking and the order plus enough detail.

There should be a plus + on the left hand panel to allow us to open or expand a new pane that has this level of detail like the classic builder.

Is this a feature that’s coming?

Cheers :)

Hi @Kosta We don’t have this suggestion currently in the works, but I can share this feedback with our product team. :grin: Let us know if you think of any other questions or suggestions!

Hi @Liz , thank you for the update :)

Is there a list of upgrades that are coming or proposed where the users can vote on them?

Thank you :)

Hi @Kosta We don’t have a public list of features that are rolling out, but if we do, we’ll add them to the community! :grin: