Answered

how is typeform protecting sensitive data (health data)?

• 21 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I’m working on building a quiz which will lead to health recommendations.

The data I will be collecting are very sensitive and I need to make sure that I can guarantee the required security to ma participants.

According to the law the data will need to be accessible by a doctor only (even myself and typeform can’t have access to them) and they need to be hosted on a certified server (I know AWS benefits from the ‘HDS’ certification but not for all their services. which one is typeform using?)

thank you

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 22 April 2021, 18:10

View original

5 replies

Badge +5

I believe I have some good news to share with you @caroG 

First things first… Welcome :wave_tone3:

Now, your question. I spoke to our lovely security team and this is what they shared with me:

Today we do not have that solution but... from the beginning of May we will have (under request) end to end encrypted forms.The creator will be able to build a form with encryption but the password to decrypt will be presented to the creator at the moment of creating the form. 

If the above sounds good to you I can pass on your details to our team so you can get early access to this new functionality. 

Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I believe I have some good news to share with you @caroG 

First things first… Welcome :wave_tone3:

Now, your question. I spoke to our lovely security team and this is what they shared with me:

Today we do not have that solution but... from the beginning of May we will have (under request) end to end encrypted forms.The creator will be able to build a form with encryption but the password to decrypt will be presented to the creator at the moment of creating the form. 

If the above sounds good to you I can pass on your details to our team so you can get early access to this new functionality. 

Let us know!

@Gabriel - good to hear.. combine this with the HIPAA compliance progress and that is really good news 

cheers

des

HI @Gabriel ,

Great news! thanks.

I am definitely interested in knowing more about this new functionality and having early access.

Thanks for your help,

Caroline

Badge +5

HI @Gabriel ,

Great news! thanks.

I am definitely interested in knowing more about this new functionality and having early access.

Thanks for your help,

Caroline

Great. I’ll ask someone from our product team to send you an email (same one you used to join the community). They need to verify a couple of things with you first, but hopefully this will help with your use case!

Hi @Gabriel, is this feature live now? If so, how to access it? Thanks!