Skip to main content
Answered

Suddenly the publish button doesn't work anymore, so now I can not add more pages. Who can help me?

• 26 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Does it have to do with a maximum pages or something else? I’m on page 64 and it is not possible anymore to publish the pages. I can add more pages, but when I put copy in the pages, it doesn’t save it because I can not publish it. Thank you so much for you help. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @the Walk of Food Love the username - food is my favorite! Could you provide a screenshot/video of the error? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @the Walk of Food Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error so I can help further? Thanks! :grinning:

Hi Liz, I think there was a failure with the system. We tried it from another laptop and we had the same issue: adjustments were not saved, on and off. The next day we tried it again and it seemed to work later that day, so we were fortunate that it was temporarely. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear it’s working, @the Walk of Food ! Is there anything else we can help answer for you? :grinning:

No thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@the Walk of Food If you think of anything else, you know where to find us! :grin: