Answered

An error occurred while processing the image

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

hi, i subscribed to free package to go through process so whenever i tried to update background image at header or add new image it gives error “ An error occurred while processing the image “  i tried both ways by choosing image from gallery or uploaded new image but issue is still there.

can you please suggest why this is happening ? is it because of free account or server issue ?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 February 2021, 16:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @iamshakeel thanks for joining typeform and the community! :) That shouldn’t be happening when trying to upload an image. :sob: What browser are you using? I’ll give this a test on my end. 

thanx @Liz  yeah agreed it make no sense.. i was using   Firefox and it was giving error so i changed browser to chrome but still issue is same its not due to browser may be had a technical issue on development side or something else but i did not get it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @iamshakeel It could possibly be the photo, too. It sounds like you’ve tried another photo, but in case you haven’t, would you mind trying a different one to see if the same error occurs? If that doesn’t work, our support team can log into the form and test this for you! If you don’t mind contacting them here from your account email with the form URL, they can take a closer look.