Question

Challenges Integrating Typeform into My Website's Workflow

• 24 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello Typeform Community,

I'm currently facing an issue integrating Typeform into my website's workflow and would greatly appreciate any help or guidance.

Here's a summary of my situation:

I'm trying to seamlessly incorporate a Typeform survey into a specific section of my website. I've generated the Typeform embed code and implemented it within the designated webpage using the provided script. However, upon testing, I've encountered a few challenges:

1. Styling and Responsiveness: The embedded Typeform survey appears to be inconsistently styled within my website's layout. I've attempted to modify the CSS to align it with the rest of the page, but it doesn't seem to respond uniformly across different devices or screen sizes.

2. JavaScript Conflict: The Typeform seems to conflict with other JavaScript elements on the page, causing unexpected behaviors such as the survey not loading properly or certain functionalities becoming unresponsive.

3. Submission Handling: After a user completes the survey, I'd like to redirect them to a specific 'thank you' page on my website. However, I'm struggling to capture the survey submission event and trigger the redirection.

I've reviewed the Typeform documentation and attempted various solutions available, including modifying the embed options and adjusting the styling through CSS overrides, but I haven't been able to resolve these issues completely.

Has anyone encountered similar challenges while integrating Typeform into their website? Are there any best practices, workarounds, or insights that could help me address these issues more effectively? Plz tell me how to fix this as I am not a technical person.

Thank you very much for your support and suggestions!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @davidwarner46 Could you send the URL where you have the form embedded so we can take a look? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @davidwarner46 Happy New Year! Don’t forget to share the URL when you get a chance so we can try to help 😊