Skip to main content

Hello community. 

Im pretty new here so if this appears to be common knowledge I apologize in advance. 

I want to use a hidden field on my form so that once the form is submitted, I can tell which affiliate sent the form to the lead. I am using Zoho CRM and mapping fields using Zapier. 

I am not seeing any way to map the hidden field in zapier to push the info to zoho crm. 

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Hi @Optimal_Jason Thanks for stopping by the community! First, do you have hidden fields turned on and the changes to your form published? 

If so, do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing in Zapier? Thanks in advance!

Hi Liz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist me wiht this. Rather than type a bunch and take a ton of screenshots, I made a quick Loom.

Loom video with the info you requested

Hope you can help me solve this!

Side note, based on what Im seeing I _could_ create a unique Zap for each Partner, but that will get cumbersome after awhile. As a last resort however, it could work. 

Hi @Optimal_Jason Ah thank you so much! The loom definitely helped. Have you had any responses submitted to the form? If not, I think Zapier might not have picked up the hidden field yet, so if you submit a response with the hidden field information, that hopefully should then allow the hidden field to show up. 

Unlike when Zapier does its test, it doesn’t usually submit a hidden field in the test. (I hope this makes sense!)

Hey @Optimal_Jason let us know if you still need help with this, or if you were able to get the zaps working 😊