Answered

It is possible to fill in the forms up to a point and then return to the question in which you have left

• 20 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Necesitamos insertar un formulario largo y en un determinado punto que el usuario salte a nuestra plataforma de formación y que luego vuelva al formulario para continuar.

Es posible que al volver empiece a rellenar en el punto en el que se ha quedado.

El formulario va integrado dentro de un scorm

-- Google Translation --

We need to insert a long form and at a certain point that the user jumps to our training platform and then returns to the form to continue.

It is possible that when you return it will begin to fill in the point where it has stopped.

The form is integrated into a scorm

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 October 2021, 16:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlbMartAlv Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

The form will save responses on the user’s browser for up to 15 days, which you can read more about here. When they return to the form, it will start at the beginning of the form rather than where they left off. 

What I would instead suggest in this case would be to split the form into two forms to be sure that their data isn’t lost, and you can direct them to the second form after they complete the training in between. Would that work better for you?