Question

[mobile - IPhone] Widget opens in Fullscreen-Mode after clicking on selection button

• 30 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’ve build a kind of Videofunnel where Website-Visitors answer different questions. VideoAsk is integrated as widget. 

Problem: When the visitor select an item on the second question, the next question appears in fullscreen (without the possible answers). So the visitor has to quit the fullscreen to be back to the question with its answer-buttons.

how can I impende fullscreen modus?

https://www.moebel-koenig.de 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Harald Sennebogen welcome to the community!

When I tried it I was able to click through the different options without needing to exit the videoask. It looks like you have a delay on each of the answer options, maybe you could remove that and then the options would appear straight away for people to select? 

This Help Center article talks you through the delay answer option display. 

Let us know if that fixes it, or if you need any more help 😊

Hi @Grace, thank you for the fast feedback. The delay is not the cause, I tried it with an without the delay. 

Here a short video with the problem - Video

I used safari and also chrome. As you can see in the video (27th second) after the second selection the fullscreen apears.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Harald Sennebogen so sorry, I missed that you had stated it’s happening on mobile. Have you contacted the support team yet? I would recommend reaching out to them to get some technical help with this, it could be a bug that’s making the full screen mode jump. 

@Grace Thank you so much. I wrote the support yesterday and hope to get response fast.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Keep us posted on how it goes @Harald Sennebogen 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Harald Sennebogen happy Thursday! 

I’ve just heard a fix has been released for this bug, let me know if you spot anything unusual happening still 😊