Answered

billed for year by accident

• 16 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Hey has anyone ever selected a year subscription by accident instead of the monthly and knows how easy it is to get a refund and swapped over the billing? Really screwed me over 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 16 June 2021, 14:33

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Littlesuze - welcome to the community… 

if you need to contact the billing folks, raise a ticket at the link here… they are pretty good about getting back to you.. 

des

@Littlesuze - welcome to the community… 

if you need to contact the billing folks, raise a ticket at the link here… they are pretty good about getting back to you.. 

des

Thank you! I’m literally having a panic tack here 🤦‍♀️ what a boo boo to make! I have contacted them through the link I hope they come back to me asap 

Badge +5

Let us know how goes @Littlesuze :eyes:

I have same problem.
How It went, @Littlesuze, please ?

Badge +5

Welcome to the community @stefanmajiros . Have you contacted our support team yet? That's the way to get help with any matters linked to billing. 

Yes, I contacted them right now, I am just curious what should I expect as I do not have many positive experiences with getting refunds.

Badge +5

Great! Each case is different so I’d say no thread in the community will give you a clear-cut answer about a particular refund. I really hope you get your situation sorted though 🤞

Just update from my side:
I was very, very surprised - IN POSITIVE WAY.
I even got response from Billing Team on Sunday - they refunded me without much investigation.
Then I received money back in 3 working days / on Wednesday (if I remembered correctly, official refund should take up to 5 days).

Many thanks, and keep it up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again @stefanmajiros Sorry, I just responded to your other comment! Glad to hear this! :) Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grinning: