Answered

Downgrading from the Essentials Plan

• 21 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi Typeform Community -

If I downgrade from the Essentials plan, will I lose access to the survey responses that I have already received? 

Alex 

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 21 April 2021, 20:49

View original

5 replies

Badge +5

Hola @alexandesign ! And welcome :wave_tone3:

I found this info in one of our Help Center articles which I think answers your question: 

Once the paid plan expires, all your forms that contain paid features will be set to Private mode and you won’t be able to collect further answers – unless you upgrade again or remove the trial features from your typeforms. Your results, collected while you were on a paid plan, will always be available in your Results.

More here

Any further questions you know where to find us! :sunglasses:

Hey Gabriel, thanks for your quick response!

I saw this article too but wasn't sure if the data I have collected would disappear once I downgrade. In other words - Do I need to download all my survey responses before downgrade my subscription or will I be able to access my survey responses in my account even after I downgrade? 

Badge +5

I believe your responses will always be available on your results as stated on the article

Your results, collected while you were on a paid plan, will always be available in your Results”.

You can wait for a final confirmation from one of our experts, but I’m pretty sure your responses will always be available in your account. 

Badge +5

@Liz would you be able to confirm if my response is accurate? Gracias 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It’s correct, @Gabriel ! :smile: