Answered

Free trial of paid features

• 3 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to get a free trial of the premium features?  I need more than 10 responses and want to trial the service before I commit to a subscription.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 February 2021, 22:23

View original

6 replies

I follow the question ..have the same question :upside_down:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @marcosebald thanks for stopping by the community!

In your typeform, you can try any of the paid features while the form is in Private mode, except for our integrations. You can also test these features in a mobile environment, which you can learn more about here.

If you find that you absolutely love these features, you can upgrade to a paid plan to enable them on the Public version of your form. You’ll even save 20% off if you choose our yearly subscription!

Our FAQ here can answer this and other common account questions, too. :) 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz !  Thanks for your response.  The only premium feature that I really need is the number of responses.  Is it not possible to expand this on a trial basis ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ConradHolect to have more responses in your account, you would need to upgrade to the plan with the amount of responses you’d like. 

Let us know if you think of any other questions! :) 

Hi Liz, i've created a form and was wondering if there is a way to test or at least see/check the "Collect payments" and "Calculator for quizzes and payments" function in action?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @marcosebald. Thanks for joining our Community! 🥳

There’s nothing quite like a good trial run of a product! :) In your typeform, you can try any of the paid features while the form is in Private mode (except for our integrations). Feel free to add the Payment question and try the Calculator feature to see how it looks like! 

You can also test these features in a mobile environment, which you can learn more about here.

I hope this helps!