Question

How can I communicate with someone at typeform customer service?

• 28 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Not happy with the interface of this program whatsoever. I have to speak with someone who works for this company and it seems next to impossible to do that. Please can someone tell me how I can find this information to contact customer service without being redirected to a 100 different pages and other customers to do their jobs for  them?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KatGway - have you created a help ticket yet with support? 

if not, use this link 

this comes to you from another user. 

des

Badge +5

Not happy with the interface of this program whatsoever. I have to speak with someone who works for this company and it seems next to impossible to do that. Please can someone tell me how I can find this information to contact customer service without being redirected to a 100 different pages and other customers to do their jobs for  them?

Welcome to the Typeform community @KatGway. It’d be interesting to know where you got lost when trying to contact support. There’s a big button on our Help Center that says ‘Contact Support’, but I perhaps it’s not as visible as we thought? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KatGway Were you able to reach our support team?

Were you able to reach someone? Any suggestions? I have clicked on every FAQ, customer support link etc. and none of it addresses my question. If there is not a phone number, is there an e-mail? I am not tech-savvy and I thought this would help me with that, but it’s doing the opposite. I really just need to speak to someone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eroederer - here is the link to creating a support ticket.. 

des